Specification: 1. Most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer. 2. Best fast release, quick acting, and high efficiency. 3. Used for a variety of crops 4. Ammonium Sulphate Compacted Granular 2-4mm and 5-7mm 5. Ammonium Sulphate Steel Grade Crystal or powder 6. Ammonium Sulphate Caprolactam Grade 0.2-2mm
1.In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil with lack of sulfer, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
4. In Welding Industry, used for welding agent;
5. In textile industry, ued for fire retardant of textile fabrics;
6. In electroplating industry, used for electrobath additive;
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refractory material;
Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer 21-0-0 - High Nitrogen Fertilizer
Ammonium Sulfate is a chemical compound crystalline in nature used primarily to manufacture artificial alkaline soil fertilizers for agriculture. ... As a water-soluble fertilizer, Ammonium Sulfate is extensively used for crop production because it provides efficient nitrogen and